An opportunity has arisen for ambitious voluntary coaches to join the Spartans staff and coach at one of the best facilities in Scotland.
Spartans are recruiting highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to work with their Women’s Reserve Team.
Applicants must be able to work individually and as part of a team, possess excellent communication and organisational skills and have the ability to work to high standards.
What the club can offer:
- The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
- The opportunity to coach at some of the best facilities in Scotland.
- Access to a range of support staff, including First team coaching staff and Women’s committee.
What the club requires:
- Availability: Sunday Match Days are mandatory and willing to commit to training sessions on Mondays 19:00 – 20:30 and Wednesdays 21:00-22:00.
- Experience: Previous coaching experience preferred.
- An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered.
- A desire to learn and improve.
If you think you can help develop our Reserve Team players and assist with our aim to grow the Spartans Women’s section, please get in touch.
If this opportunity interests you please e-mail a short resume of your involvement in football to date and details of any coaching qualifications held to Women’s section General Manager Carson Ralton firstname.lastname@example.org